Van Tomiko "Nue no Naku Yoru" English Lyrics (伴都美子「鵺の鳴く夜」歌詞)

"Nue no Naku Yoru" is a song by Van Tomiko. 
It appears as track #7 on her album "Farewell" [2005.03.29].
 

English Lyrics
Van Tomiko "Nue no Naku Yoru" (The Night the Nue Cry)
Lyrics: Kano Inoue
Composition: Jin Nakamura

The night wind shakes the trees and
The nue start to cry
I think of you, far away
I sigh and stick my finger with a needle

An ominous premonition
Conceals the moon

Hold me once again
Even if it’s in my dreams
Hold me tightly
If my dreams can’t come true

Ambitions are always
What only men selfishly have
Tomorrow you’ll return to the earth
I understood that that was the kind of person you are

On nights I’m anxious,
I pray to the moon

Tears flowed out
The nue’s voice
I realized that
I couldn’t return again

Your soul is like a lost child
Wandering through a thousand forests
Come back
Come back
You don’t need to be afraid anymore

Hold me once again
Even if it’s in my dreams
Hold me tightly and
Give me your warmth

I want to hold you again
Inside my dreams
I want to hold you forever
On the night of a full moon

Romaji
Van Tomiko "Nue no Naku Yoru"
Lyrics: Kano Inoue
Composition: Jin Nakamura

Yokaze ga kigi yusuri
Nue ga nakihajimeteru
Tooi anata omoi
Tameiki tsuki yubi ni hari sasu

Fukitsu na yokan ga
Tsuki wo kakusu

Mou ichido dakishimete yo
Yume de ii
Tsuyoku dakishimete yo
Kanawanai nara

Kokorozashi wa itsumo
Otoko dake no wagamama
Ashita wa tsuchi ni naru
Sonna hito da to wakatte ita

Fuan na yoru ni wa
Tsuki ni inoru

Namida ga afuredashita
Nue no koe
Nido to modorenai to
Kidzuiteta

Sono tamashii ga mayoi ko no you
Ikusen no mori wo nuke samayou
Kaette oide yo
Kaette oide yo
Mou kowagaranakutemo ii yo

Mou ichido dakishimete yo
Yume de ii
Tsuyoku dakishimete yo
Nukumori wo

Mou ichido dakishimetai
Yume no naka
Zutto dakishimetai
Mangetsu no yoru

歌詞
伴都美子「鵺の鳴く夜」
作詞 Kano Inoue
作曲: Jin Nakamura

夜風が木々ゆすり
鵺が鳴き始めてる
遠いあなた思い
ため息つき 指に針刺す

不吉な予感が
月を隠す

も一度 抱きしめてよ
夢でいい
強く 抱きしめてよ
叶わないなら

志はいつも
男だけのわがまま
明日は土になる
そんな人だと わかっていた

不安な夜には
月に祈る

涙が 溢れ出した
鵺の声
二度と 戻れないと
気付いてた

その魂が 迷い子のよう
幾千の森を抜け彷徨う
帰っておいでよ
帰っておいでよ
もう怖がらなくてもいいよ

も一度 抱きしめてよ
夢でいい
強く 抱きしめてよ
ぬくもりを

も一度 抱きしめたい
夢の中
ずっと 抱きしめたい
満月の夜

Comments