Toshinobu Kubota "For You ~Tsutaekirenakute" English Lyrics (久保田利伸「For You ~伝えきれなくて」歌詞)

"For You" is a song by Toshinobu Kubota.
It appears as track #11 on his album Shake It Paradise [1986.9.10]

English Lyrics
Toshinobu Kubota "For You ~I cannot Say It~"
Lyrics: Masumi Kawamura
Composition: Toshinobu Kubota

I really don’t understand love
Fog settles on my heart and
I'm still unable to tell you what I want
The sky turns amber
What is the me that lives
Inside your heart doing?
On the days we cant see each other
I want to believe in the passage of time
So that one day we can laugh together 

Romaji
Toshinobu Kubota "For You ~Tsutaekirenakute"
Lyrics: Masumi Kawamura
Composition: Toshinobu Kubota
Ai ga wakaranasugite
Mune ni kiri ga oriru
Tsutaekirenai mama de
Sora wa kiniro ni kawatteku
Kimi no kokoro no naka no
Boku wa dou shiteiru no?
Mitsume aenai hibi mo
Toki ga meguru koto wo shinjitai
Itsuka futari de waraiaeru you ni

歌詞
久保田利伸「For You ~伝えきれなくて」
作詞:川村真澄
作曲:久保田利伸

愛が解らなすぎて
胸に霧がおりる
伝えきれないままで
空は金色に変ってく
君の心の中の
僕はどうしているの?
見つめ合えない日々も
時が巡る事を信じたい
いつか二人で笑い合えるように

Comments